Edward J. Jung Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Edward J. Jung is an attorney at law/a patent attorney at AJU Kim Chang & Lee. He graduated from University of Illinois with a B.S. degree in Biomolecular Engineering.
He is responsible for filing patent applications & registrations in the fields of chemistry and biomedical technologies for both domestic and foreign clients, and for carrying out legal actions involving intellectual property rights in general.
o Solar cell
o Secondary battery
(Positive/negative active material, separator, electrolyte)
o Fuel cell
o Biomass fuel
o Barrier film
o Graphite sheet
o Fiber enhanced material / forming
o Steel panel, bumper beam, INVAR alloy
o Medical material
o Fiber / textile
o ABS, ASA
o PS, HIPS, PET, PMMA
o Polyolefin, Graphene
o EPS, CNT
- Water treatment
o Wastewater treatment
o Tank/Sewage engineering
- Surface treatment
- Steel smelting
o Steel composition
o Furnace engineering
o Flavor additives / removers
- Household goods / Cosmetics
o Functional cosmetics
o Air freshener
Areas of Practice / Major Cases
- Patent analysis and patent mapping for Abbott and Medtronix.
- Patent application for Lotte Chemical, Hanwha Advanced Chemical, Hyundai Steel.
- Litigation/appeal cases related to patent/breed protection/unfair competition for Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (a division of the government of South Korea), and Korea Electric Power Corporation.
Education & Career
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - B.S. in Biomolecular Engineering
- Konkuk Law School : J.D. in Law
- Passed the 6th National Bar Examination