Edward J. Jung Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Edward J. Jung is an attorney at law/a patent attorney at AJU Kim Chang & Lee. He graduated from University of Illinois with a B.S. degree in Biomolecular Engineering.
He is responsible for filing patent applications & registrations in the fields of chemistry and biomedical technologies for both domestic and foreign clients, and for carrying out legal actions involving intellectual property rights in general.
Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Biomedical.
Areas of Practice / Major Cases
- Patent analysis and patent mapping for Abbott and Medtronix.
- Patent application for Lotte Chemical, Hanwha Advanced Chemical, Hyundai Steel.
- Litigation/appeal cases related to patent/breed protection/unfair competition for Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (a division of the government of South Korea), and Korea Electric Power Corporation.
Education & Career
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - B.S. in Biomolecular Engineering
- Konkuk Law School : J.D. in Law
- Passed the 6th National Bar Examination