Jong-hwa Yoon Patent Attorney
Jong-hwa Yoon, a patent attorney, practices in the Electronics team at AJU Kim Chang & Lee. Specifically, he assists domestic and foreign clients in domestic/overseas patent application, office action response, and prior art searches. His practice focuses on technical fields including IT, communication, computer software, home appliances, and etc.
- Application analysis of Hyundai MnSoft
- Technology related to home electric appliance such as Kimchi refrigerator.
Areas of Practice / Major Cases
- Infringement appraisal for Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) (wind power generator)
- Patent application and counseling on portfolio construction and patent roadmap for SaramIN (HR)
- Patent application and infringement analysis for Hyundai MnSoft
- Counseling on patent identification and acted as a judge for universities such as Keimyung University, Kongju National University & etc.
- Consulting on risk prevention and management of foreign patent for the Korea Intellectual Property Protection Agency (banknote counter, display & etc.)
- Counseling on electrical & electronic IT sectors for Korea Technology Finance Corporation (KIBO)
- Counseling for the Economic Cooperation Voluntary Industry Promotion project led by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (environmentally friendly vehicles)
Education & Career
- Patent Attorney(2013)
- Seoul National University
(B. Sc. In Electrical and Computer Engineering)